This is not the end.

 
This happened yesterday but I procrastinate too much so I ended up not writing about it. Sad to know, heartbroken to know that Zheng Ting and Ru en, my newly made friends from XiaMen University decided to leave for matriculation. Both of them fill joy into my life. Zheng Ting, I'm grateful to have you as my friend and classmate, even though we can't be classmate till the end of our university life. I appreciate every moment with you, your funny jokes which bring humor to the class. Your friendliness have helped me to be more social active in my university life. Do come back next year as you promised to do so. Hope to see you next year. Thank you for everything .

As for Ru En, it's my honor to be your friend and classmate throughout this two months of university life together. I'll remember you as nv shen who always call me nan shen haha. I will voice message you of my singing when I'm free I can assure you that. Good luck in Matriculation Kelantan. Oh yeah, happy belated birthday!! Sorry I can't give you birthday gift in time because I don't realized its your birthday. Don't forget me ya. Again, thank you for everything. 

Comments

Popular Posts