18 kid no more.

Forever 18 would now be applied to me. Yay or Nay?
We won't realize how fast something is if it's going in constant speed, just like time, flowing away like a ninja.
How many more birthday can I get? 60? 70? 80? No one knows. The fact that there's always 24 hours everyday makes us less appreciate time. In reality, there will not be different or alternate ending. Because in the end of life, is always death. This year birthday was a good one, simple yet fulfilling. Just hope that I can stay happy and have a wonderful year ahead. Wishes my friends and family a prosperous health and happiness. I hope I do my thing right and my dreams would came true. It's been a long time since I write again in this blog. This would be the end of today's blog. See you !

xoxo,
J.

Comments

Popular Posts